Update: January 2021.
2. DATA COLLECTED
When the user creates an Account in order to use the WEB Demo, HENSOLDT Analytics asks the user to provide information such as First name, Last name, Company, Country, Email, Phone, Address, ZIP, City. This is required when the user enquires temporal access to the WEB Demo.
3. USE OF DATA
HENSOLDT Analytics uses the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication of the user when the user accesses their account;
- Providing the services to the user;
- Billing purposes;
- Improving the quality of the services provided;
- Market research purposes;
- Marketing and advertising purposes in the conditions set out in Article 5 below.
3.2 Data Processing with our product Web Demo
We develop and sell commercial Media Mining Systems with automatic recognition and identification technology. We do not process any personal data within these commercial systems neither as controller nor as processor.
We process personal data with our data mining systems only for the following purposes
- Internal development and testing
- Web Demo Operations for Sales purposes
- R&D projects (this is matter of different, specific privacy policies for each project)
We do this to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (point (f) Art. 6(1) GDPR, namely to further develop, test and optimize our products and offer and sell them to our commercial clients.
The categories of processed personal data are:
- Names and Identifiers related to Social Media Accounts or other publicly accessible Internet Services ( like Websites)
- Pictures and Videos of data subjects published via publicly available Internet Services and Social Media
- Audio data (speech) of data subjects published via publicly available Internet Services and Social Media
- The content of postings, photos, speeches, videos etc which are published via publicly available Internet Services and Social Media (including names of people, places, organisations, topics etc)
- Analysis Data about connections and relations between different data subjects and relating, published content of data subjects published via publicly available Internet Services and Social Media
The categories of data subjects are:
- Registered Users of Social Media Services (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Data Subjects who are matter of public publications in online media (Internet-TV, Internet Radio or Websites)
The processing is of following kind
- Automatic obtaining, storing, analysing, connecting, classifying, prospecting, profiling and visualizing data
We use profiling with no kind of automated decision making. The processing is only for test or demo purposes and do not produce any legal or similarly significant effect to the data subject.
Since the obtaining of the publicly available personal data is done automated across a huge variety of public data sources and covers a huge number of data-records, the information of the individual data subjects according Art 14 GDPR is proven impossible or would involve a disproportional effort. In line with Art 14.5 (b), in this case the information according Art 14.1 -14.4 shall not apply. Instead, the controller shall take appropriate measures to protect the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, including making the information publicly available.
We made the information publicly available on our website and provide a link to this document.
The data generally is solely processed in the EU.
Only in the case of Web Demos, data will be disclosed (via Screen and Audio) to the client using the Demo and might possibly be transferred to locations outside the EU (on Screen and Audio only) without appropriate guarantees for data privacy.
For this reason, to safeguard the data and to protect the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests we take following actions:
- Every Web Demo User must identify him/herself and must accept a privacy and non-disclosure agreement afront getting access to the Demo
- Any data transfer between our systems and the Client is secured and encrypted state-of-the-art
- Data of subjects who are not relevant for the analysis and are not persons of public interest are pseudonymised at the time of obtaining.
- Any data is stored and processed in state-of-the-art secured systems
- We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect all our processed data
3.3 Transfer of website data
User’s Personal Data will not be shared with third parties, except as stated below for the Website Cookies.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent on the users and HENSOLDT Analytics website user browser and stored on their hard drive that may not allow identification of the party receiving the cookies, unless such party has already provided HENSOLDT Analytics with personal information allowing such identification.
If you don’t agree with the use of such cookies, you can set up your browser to limit or exclude the use. Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting their ability to use the HENSOLDT Analytics website(s).
To make sure you find out your way on how to change the settings, here are a few links that may be useful to configure appropriately the different browser you may be using:
– Cookie setting in Internet Exmplorer:
– Cookie setting in Firefox:
– Cookie setting in Chrome:
– Cookie setting in Safari:
4.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics Cookies are only stored if you have selected the “Allow all cookies” option in the notice banner. Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html.
- Cookie “pagespeed_mobile_orig”
- Cookie “elementor”
- Cookie “psn_result_time”
- Cookie “_ga”
5. MARKETING PREFERENCES
6. RIGHTS OF THE USER
Users can update or correct any of the user Personal Data at any time by contacting HENSOLDT Analytics at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The User is entitled to request HENSOLDT Analytics to provide the user with a list of all of the user’s Personal Data stored by HENSOLDT Analytics by sending an e-mail in this regard to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. HENSOLDT Analytics undertakes to provide the user with such list within a reasonable time frame.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US