Update: January 2021.
2. DATA COLLECTED
When the user creates an Account in order to use the WEB Demo, HENSOLDT Analytics asks the user to provide information such as First name, Last name, Company, Country, Email, Phone, Address, ZIP, City. This is required when the user enquires temporal access to the WEB Demo.
3. USE OF DATA
HENSOLDT Analytics uses the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication of the user when the user accesses their account;
- Providing the services to the user;
- Billing purposes;
- Improving the quality of the services provided;
- Market research purposes;
- Marketing and advertising purposes in the conditions set out in Article 5 below.
3.2 Transfer of data
User’s Personal Data will not be shared with third parties, except as stated below.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent on the users and HENSOLDT Analytics website user browser and stored on their hard drive that may not allow identification of the party receiving the cookies, unless such party has already provided HENSOLDT Analytics with personal information allowing such identification.
If you don’t agree with the use of such cookies, you can set up your browser to limit or exclude the use. Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting their ability to use the HENSOLDT Analytics website(s).
To make sure you find out your way on how to change the settings, here are a few links that may be useful to configure appropriately the different browser you may be using:
– Cookie setting in Internet Exmplorer:
– Cookie setting in Firefox:
– Cookie setting in Chrome:
– Cookie setting in Safari:
4.1 Google Analytics
All the Cookies:
- Cookie “pagespeed_mobile_orig”
- Cookie “psn_cache_timestamp”
- Cookie “pagespeed_usability”
- Cookie “psn_result_psnscores”
- Cookie “pagespeed_desktop”
- Cookie “psn_result_origscores”
- Cookie “pagespeed_mobile”
- Cookie “pagespeed_usability_orig”
- Cookie “pagespeed_desktop_orig”
- Cookie “elementor”
- Cookie “psn_result_time”
- Cookie “wp-settings-1”
- Cookie “wp-settings-time-1”
- Cookie “wordpress_test_cookie”
- Cookie “wordpress_sec_1a971ef806e8ec3f84314dffe22737d3”
- Cookie “wordpress_logged_in_1a971ef806e8ec3f84314dffe22737d3”
- Cookie “_ga”
- Cookie “_gid”
- Cookie “_gat_gtag_UA_109323288_1”
5. MARKETING PREFERENCES
6. RIGHTS OF THE USER
Users can update or correct any of the user Personal Data at any time by contacting HENSOLDT Analytics at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The User is entitled to request HENSOLDT Analytics to provide the user with a list of all of the user’s Personal Data stored by HENSOLDT Analytics by sending an e-mail in this regard to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. HENSOLDT Analytics undertakes to provide the user with such list within a reasonable time frame.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US