HENSOLDT Analytics recently cooperated with the Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF) on a joint event, “The European Union in Ten Years? – Workshop on Methods of Strategic Foresight and Management”. The event took place between the 7th-10th of April at the HSF headquarters in Munich.
A Complete Strategic Foresight Workflow
The programme of the workshop was carefully designed to walk the participants through each step in the development of strategic foresight – a systematised and structured method of analysis and scenario planning that prepares organisations for the future challenges and changes. The three days were broken into lectures and hands-on sessions:
- Organisation and Methodological Introduction,
- Different Perceptions and Approaches for Strategic Foresight,
- Methodical Introduction and Thematic Positioning to Scenario Analysis,
- Information Gathering with focus on OSINT,
- From Information to Foresight,
- Introduction to Scenario Development,
- and Strategic Options and Proportional Response.
The workshop was closed with a plenary session “Vision of Europe 2030 – Introduction to Visioning” by Dr. Martin HUBER, MdL (Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Federal and European Affairs of the Bavarian State Parliament).
Schedule an OSINT Training
We are happy to provide tailored webinars, trainings, and workshops that fit your needs. The HENSOLDT Analytics team is also available to participate in industry conferences and events.